Insurance Innovation Fast Track UK Series Part 2
How to test your insurance Idea in 1 Day
In this 30-minute session, you will learn the key takeaways from our insurance innovation workshop “Insurance Innovation Fast Track, Part 2: How to test your insurance idea in 1 day.”
The Ninety Stage 1 MVP (Minimum Viable Product) uses Design Thinking to explore and evaluate a new hypothesis for desirability with its target users; for feasibility of delivery; and for viability of commercial case. We prepare and facilitate a 1-day event that explores your idea and brings possible solutions to life. We always have customers in the room with us at this event.
We will be exploring:
- Customer development and user validation techniques.
- How to create paper prototypes and develop the customer journey.
- What a successful high-level commercial & delivery plan look like.
- Best practices for your idea-testing session.
- What’s next? Methods to prototype your idea.
To watch the webinar, submit your details through the form. The video will display in the page.