Insurance Innovation Fast Track Series Part 3
How to build an MVP of your insurance idea in 2 weeks
In this session, you will learn the key takeaways from our American and European virtual workshops “Insurance Innovation Fast Track, Part 3: How to build an MVP of your insurance idea in 2 weeks”.
The Ninety 2-week Design Sprint brings a new insurance idea to life and determines whether it should be piloted. We run a co-located 2-week design sprint process that builds a prototyped experience, tests it with users and develops a more detailed business case, operational and technology plans. Customer involvement is critical to this period, and the end-users (whether brokers, agents, MGAs, risk managers or future policyholders) are with us in the room at key points.
We will be exploring:
- How to build a testable prototype.
- Techniques to obtain customer/user input through iterative, tested design.
- What a successful refined business case & delivery plan look like
- Best practices for prototyping and testing your insurance idea.
- What’s next? Methods to pilot-launch your new idea.
To watch the webinar, submit your details through the form. The video will display in the page.
Innovation Engagement Lead @Ninety
Business Innovation @Achmea