Building Insurance Innovation Capability Series Part 3
Governance & Funding for insurance innovation
Ninety’s Insurance Innovation Blueprint: tackling the thorny question of how to design predictable and effective innovation capability in insurance.
- What do we mean when we say innovation governance?
- How do you define innovation, and therefore know what to include in your innovation governance program?
- How does governance make innovation more or less effective?
- What key indicators would you see if innovation governance is working effectively?
- What do we mean when we say funding innovation?
- What issues have you encountered when trying to secure innovation funding?
- How could innovation governance allow you to be funded more ambitiously?
Building Insurance Innovation Capability is a series of events inspired by the insights and tools from Ninety’s two major research reports: Insurance Idea Pulse 2021 and Insurance Innovation Blueprint.
In this session, you will learn the key takeaways from our virtual workshop “Governance and Funding for Insurance Innovation”, where we debated the questions above.
The Idea Pulse report examines the “what” of insurance innovation. It analyzes over 500 recent innovations from 250 major players in the global insurance sector, and helps answer the question of “What should you be innovating?”. As a tool, it helps to uncover opportunities and gaps to improve your own innovation portfolio.
The Blueprint report examines the “how” of insurance innovation. How can it be more active? How can it be more productive? How can we get innovation more ‘right’?
To watch the webinar, submit your details through the form. The video will display in the page.
Client Partner, Europe @Ninety
Innovation Engagement Lead @Ninety