Innovation, to be effective, has to combine creativity with discipline. These workshops are for the hardcore innovators. The topics are complex and detailed, but to take new ideas to market at scale, we believe that insurance innovators need to embrace these types of discipline. Come with your brain switched on!
The workshop is free of charge but is by application only.
Key questions that we will address:
- How do we safely, intelligently but boldly, allocate limited resources to uncertain innovation attempts?
- What are the right transition criteria that need to be met before new funding is allocated to an innovative initiative or start-up?
- What are the hard financial and resourcing amounts that are appropriate to each stage of the innovation or start-up journey?
You will learn a practical approach to funding innovation in a corporate environment, using leading metrics to know that you are going to have future success in your program.
This debate is curated at the workshop, using Ninety’s insurance-specialist innovation techniques to explore this discipline.
Topics available on different dates:
- Scaling beyond the pilot: building a new test, learn & scale model for change
- Incentivizing innovation: structuring incentives, objectives & KPIs to support innovation and fail-fast methodologies
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
To apply for a ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrival from 9 am for a 9:15 am start.
Location: City of London, to be announced to confirmed participants.