The series is free of charge but is by application only. We encourage participants to sign up to all four parts and/or watch the post-session on-demand 30-minute webinars.
2020 dates for the Americas:
- June 23 – Part 1: Mastering insurance Ideation
- September 15 – Part 2: How to test your insurance idea in 1 day
- October 13 – Part 3: How to build an MVP of your insurance idea in 2 weeks
- November 10 – Part 4: How to pilot your insurance idea in 3 months
Start time: 11:00 am EDT
Ends: 1:30 pm EDT
Part 2: ‘How to test your insurance idea in 1 day’
The Ninety Stage 1 MVP (Minimum Viable Product) uses Design Thinking to explore and evaluate a new hypothesis for desirability with its target users; for the feasibility of delivery; and for the viability of the commercial case. We prepare and facilitate a 1-day event that explores your idea and brings possible solutions to life. We always have customers in the room with us at this event.
We will be exploring:
- Customer development and user validation techniques.
- How to create paper prototypes and develop a customer journey.
- What a successful high-level commercial & delivery plan look like.
- Best practices for your idea-testing session
- What’s next? Methods to prototype your idea.
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
Location: virtual. The link will be shared with confirmed participants.