The series is free of charge but is by application only. We encourage participants to sign up to all four parts and/or watch the post-session on-demand 30-minute webinars.
2020 dates for the European series:
- June 23 – Part 1: Mastering insurance Ideation
- September 15 – Part 2: How to test your insurance idea in 1 day
- October 13 – Part 3: How to build an MVP of your insurance idea in 2 weeks
- November 10 – Part 4: How to pilot your insurance idea in 3 months
Start time: 10:00 am Central European Summer Time (CET)
Ends: 12:30 pm CET
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
Location: virtual. The link will be shared with confirmed participants.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
…… THEN JOIN THE INNOVATION BOOTCAMP
The Bootcamp is an insurance innovation training course for practitioners, where participants work on problems from the business.
- Each bootcamp is focused on up to 8 participants to maximize learning opportunities
- Fully virtual through x3 highly interactive workshops of 4 hours each
- Follow-up coaching session to maximise embedding the learning
The detailed agenda for each day is available on request. Please contact email@example.com.