This unique 4-part workshop series is designed for insurance innovators and teaches a series of ideas and techniques that we use in our 123 Framework™.
The series is free of charge but is by application only. We encourage participants to sign up to all four parts.
- Part 1: ‘Mastering insurance Ideation’
The Ninety Ideation & Evaluation phase starts by identifying the key problem statements, crystallising them, and focusing on the ones to solve. We then introduce formal ideation techniques, crowd-sourced ideation campaigns if appropriate, and idea evaluation techniques such as false door / dry testing. The aim is to generate stretching ideas, check them quickly for product-market fit, and feed the best ones into our Stage 1 MVP.
We will be exploring:
– Ideation techniques which help insurers accelerate fresh product ideas into the market: what are them, when to use them, and how they work?
– How to take customers problems to find new solutions which deliver value to the business? We’ll revisit the problem-solution-value format.
– Best practices for your ideation session
– What’s next? Methods to prioritise and test your idea.
Modules available on different dates:
- Part 2: ‘How to test your insurance idea in 1 day’
- Part 3: ‘How to build an MVP of your insurance product in 2 weeks’
- Part 4: ‘How to pilot your insurance product idea in 3 months’
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
To apply for a ticket, please contact email@example.com.
Arrival from 9am for a 9:30am start.
Location: City of London location, to be announced to confirmed participants.