The series is free of charge but is by application only. We encourage participants to sign up to all four parts.
Part 4: ‘How to pilot your insurance product idea in 3 months’
The Ninety 3-month Pilot Build phase prepares the new insurance idea to be launched as a transactional pilot to a closed group of customers/users, thereby testing the case for scaling. We run a ~3-month Scrum Agile process, building transactional capability on insurtech platforms, or on other technology that can support further scaling. The pilot prep is done closely with pilot customers, who are often involved in the transactional pilot period itself.
We will be exploring:
– The necessary transaction pilot technology and operations.
– How to measure the daily learnings from customers/users and apply them in new tests.
– Managing fortnightly releases of new features.
– What’s next? From transactional pilot to market scale.
Modules available on different dates:
- Part 1: ‘Mastering insurance Ideation’
- Part 2: ‘How to test your insurance idea in 1 day’
- Part 3: ‘How to build an MVP of your insurance product in 2 weeks’
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
To apply for a ticket, please contact email@example.com.
Arrival from 9 am for a 9:15 am start.
Location: City of London, to be announced to confirmed participants.