The series is free of charge but is by application only. We encourage participants to sign up to all four parts.
Part 2: ‘How to test your insurance idea in 1 day’
The Ninety Stage 1 MVP (Minimum Viable Product) uses Design Thinking to explore and evaluate a new hypothesis for desirability with its target users; for feasibility of delivery; and for viability of commercial case. We prepare and facilitate a 1-day event that explores your idea and brings possible solutions to life. We always have customers in the room with us at this event.
We will be exploring:
– Customer development and user validation techniques.
– How to create paper prototypes and develop the customer journey.
– What a successful high-level commercial & delivery plan look like.
– Best practices for your idea-testing session
– What’s next? Methods to prototype your idea.
Modules available on different dates:
- Part 1: ‘Mastering insurance Ideation’
- Part 3: ‘How to build an MVP of your insurance product in 2 weeks’
- Part 4: ‘How to pilot your insurance product idea in 3 months’
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
To apply for a ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrival from 9 am for a 9:15 am start.
Location: Manhattan, New York, to be announced to confirmed participants.