The series is free of charge but is by application only. We encourage participants to sign up to all four parts.
Part 3: ‘How to build an MVP of your insurance product in 2 weeks’
The Ninety 2-week Design Sprint brings a new insurance idea to life and determines whether it should be piloted. We run a co-located 2-week design sprint process that builds a prototyped experience, tests it with users, and develops a more detailed business case, operational and technology plans. Customer involvement is critical to this period, and the end users (whether brokers, agents, MGAs, risk managers or future policyholders) are with us in the room at key points.
We will be exploring:
– How to build a testable prototype.
– Techniques to obtain customer/user input through iterative, tested design.
– What a successful refined business case & delivery plan look like.
– Best practices for prototyping and testing your insurance idea.
– What’s next? Methods to pilot-launch your new idea.
Modules available on different dates:
- Part 1: ‘Mastering insurance Ideation’
- Part 2: ‘How to test your insurance idea in 1 day’
- Part 4: ‘How to pilot your insurance product idea in 3 months’
This event is exclusive for professionals in insurance companies and by invitation.
To apply for a ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrival from 9 am for a 9:15 am start.
Location: Manhattan, New York, to be announced to confirmed participants.