In this 30-minute session, you will learn the key takeaways from our insurance innovation workshop “Insurance Innovation Fast Track, Part 3: How to build an MVP of your insurance idea in 2 weeks.”
The Ninety 2-week Design Sprint brings a new insurance idea to life and determines whether it should be piloted. We run a co-located 2-week design sprint process that builds a prototyped experience, tests it with users and develops a more detailed business case, operational and technology plans. Customer involvement is critical to this period, and the end-users (whether brokers, agents, MGAs, risk managers or future policyholders) are with us in the room at key points.
We will be exploring:
- How to build a testable prototype.
- Techniques to obtain customer/user input through iterative, tested design.
- What a successful refined business case & delivery plan look like.
- Best practices for prototyping and testing your insurance idea.
- What’s next? Methods to pilot-launch your new idea.
This debate is curated at the workshop, using Ninety’s insurance-specialist innovation techniques to explore this discipline.
If you couldn’t attend the workshop in person, please join us for this webinar.
We look forward to sharing our learnings with you. In case the time isn’t convenient, please register to receive the recording.
Our team is available to answer all your questions about insurance innovation: please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.