Taking the pulse of ideas and innovation across major global insurers
As experts in insurance innovation, we get asked by global insurers to advise what and how to innovate. The Insurance Idea Pulse 2020 report looks at over 500 recent innovations from 250 major players in the global insurance sector, and helps answer the question of what should you be innovating?
In the Insurance Idea Pulse 2020 we discuss in detail what is happening in the insurance industry and where different types of insurers have been innovating. We also uncover opportunities and gaps to improve your own innovation portfolio.
Contents of the report
- How to use this Insurance Idea Pulse
– Applications for innovation planning
– Ten Types of Insurance Innovation: a model for classifying insurance innovation
- The Ten Big Ideas in insurance today
- The under-explored insurance opportunities that need more oxygen
- Analysis: The uneven nature of global insurance innovation
– By line of business, type of innovation, distribution type, geography
- Some suggestions for global insurers to consider
- The case for collaboration and regulator involvement
- Appendices: Insurance innovation and self-assessment tools
- Insurance Idea Pulse 2020 report (Downloadable 100-page PDF report)
- Ninety Partner Consultation (1 video call to discuss report)