Helping you pick the right ideas
As hands-on practitioners in insurance innovation, working with many Tier 1 carriers and reinsurers, Ninety is often asked by global insurers for an unbiased, ‘outside-in’ view on the global insurance innovation landscape. What innovations will scale to become the industry standard tomorrow? How to separate meaningful, outcome-based innovation from the hype?
To answer these sorts of questions, we introduced the Idea Pulse series in 2019 – an annual round-up of the ‘pulse’ of innovation in the insurance industry. This is our third edition, the Idea Pulse 2022.
What’s in the report?
- 10 Big Ideas
- Introduction to Big Bets
- Analysis of global innovation
- Insurance Innovation 2021 vs 2020
- Innovation by line of business
- Trends evolution
- 80+ Examples of innovation deployed in the market
- £899 ex VAT for each Big Idea
- 3 Big Ideas for £2,499 ex VAT
- 5 Big Ideas for £3,899 ex VAT
- Full report with all 10 Big Ideas for £5,499 ex VAT
An executive summary is available for free here which includes Big Idea 1: The Evolution of Usage-based Insurance (UBI)