How to design predictable and effective innovation capability in insurance
In our Insurance Innovation Blueprint, we examine the “how” of insurance innovation. How can it be more active? How can it be more productive? How can we get innovation more ‘right’?
This report addresses these questions and is designed for both innovators and non- innovators at major insurance businesses, whether they be primary carriers, reinsurers, or large broker groups. It is designed to help you assess how your organization does innovation and what might be an optimal innovation set up for your organization.
Contents of the report
- Building Blocks for Insurance Innovation: a toolkit for Chief Innovation Officers
- Conquering the rollercoaster: the evolution of insurance innovation ecosystems
- A unique model for every insurance business: a humility-led approach to innovation planning
- Innovation ecosystem blueprints for insurers: a starting point for innovation capability design
- Crafting the right innovation philosophy, and getting the people dimension right
- Taking action: moving towards the Ladder model
- Insurance Innovation Blueprint report (Downloadable 80-page PDF report)
- Ninety Partner Consultation (1 video call to discuss report)